1. Offer open to new dog and cat insurance customers only.
2. Customers purchasing our Premier Pet Insurance will qualify for a £15 John Lewis Partnership gift card and customers purchasing our Plus Pet Insurance will qualify for a £10 John Lewis Parnership gift card.
3. To qualify for the offer you must purchase a new Pet Insurance policy between 00:01 on 4 July 2018 and 23:59 on 3 October 2018.
4. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon, except online discounts when available, or exchanged for cash.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with Partner discount.
6. To receive the gift card, you must register your details on the website: johnlewisfinance.com/redeem. You must do this within 28 days of the policy purchase date.
7. The gift card will be sent to the policyholder within 60 days of the policy start date, provided the policyholder has registered their details as outlined in point 6.
8. Offer does not apply to policies cancelled within 30 days of policy start date.
9. All prices quoted in connection with this offer refer to the retail value of the gift card.
10. John Lewis plc reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
11. One offer available per pet.
12. The policy holder's delivery information will be passed to a third party distribution company for the dispatch of the gift card.
13. By entering into this offer, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN
1. These Offer Terms and Conditions (the 'Offer Terms') are an agreement between you and us and apply when you apply for a Partnership Card (the 'Card'). They apply in addition to and should be read together with the Partnership Card Terms and Conditions and Reward Programme Rules. In the event of any conflict, these Offer Terms will apply.
2. In these Offer Terms, "we" or "us" means John Lewis Financial Services Limited, 8 Canada Square, London, E14 5HQ.
Eligibility for the Bonus Points offer (the 'Offer')
3. You will be eligible for the Offer if:
You successfully apply for a Partnership Card on or after 4 January 2018;
The card (or any additional card on your account) is used to make purchases or you transfer a balance to your account, in either case to a minimum value of £500, within 90 days of account opening;
You are not an existing Partnership Card cardholder and haven’t held a Partnership Card within the six months prior to your application.
4. Purchases subsequently refunded, cash withdrawals or cash related payments, interest, fees and charges will not count towards the £500 qualifying spend for the purposes of the Offer.
5. We cannot process balance transfers from all cards. A 2.9% balance transfer fee (min £5) will be charged for each balance transferred.
6. The 1,000 bonus points will be awarded to your account within one month of your making the required spend or transfer and you will see them on your monthly statement.
7. Points are redeemed automatically as John Lewis & Waitrose gift vouchers in February, June and October each year (where the points balance is at least 500 points).
8. Points and gift vouchers are subject to the Partnership Card Reward Programme Rules which can be found on our Card Benefits page
9. The Offer may be withdrawn without notice. Any application we receive after we have withdrawn the Offer will not qualify for the Offer.
10. The Offer is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Find out moreabout how we collect, store and handle your personal data
*Offer open to customers purchasing a new John Lewis Plus or Premier Pet Insurance policy by 3 October 2018. Customers purchasing in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive a £10 gift card for Plus or a £15 gift card for Premier policies. Redeemable online.
†Terms and conditions apply. Credit provided subject to status by John Lewis Financial Services Limited.
John Lewis Finance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (company number 233462). John Lewis plc acts as credit broker authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 724309) and has exclusive arrangements with selected lenders in relation to the credit products offered by John Lewis Finance.