Philips Hue offer
1. Offer open to new customers only.
2. Customers purchasing our Premier or Specialist Home Insurance policy between 00:01 on 24 March 2017 and 23:59 on 6 July 2017 will be eligible to receive a Philips Hue White Personal Wireless Lighting LED Starter Kit (including 2 x 9.5W A60 E27 Edison Screw Bulbs and 1 x Hue Bridge), subject to availability.
3. The offer is not available to employees or retirees of the John Lewis Partnership, their dependants or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
4. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon, except online discounts when available, or exchanged for cash or alternative product.
5. To receive a Philips Hue Starter Kit, you must register your details at johnlewisfinance.com/redeem. You must do this within 28 days of the policy purchase date.
6. The Philips Hue Starter Kit will be sent to the policyholder within 60 days of the policy start date, provided the policyholder has registered their details as outlined in point 5.
7. Offer does not apply to policies cancelled within 30 days of policy start date.
8. All prices quoted in connection with this offer refer to the retail price of the Philips Hue Starter Kit in store or online at John Lewis and are inclusive of VAT. Price correct as of 25 January 2017.
9. The Philips Hue Starter Kit is provided on a non-return basis, and cannot be returned to John Lewis.
10. If there is a fault with the Philips Hue Starter Kit you have received as part of this promotion, you can return to the manufacturer within the 2 year guarantee period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. John Lewis plc reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
12. One offer available per household.
13. The policy holder's delivery information will be passed to a third party distribution company for the dispatch of The Philips Hue Starter Kit.
14. By entering into this offer, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
Home Insurance - Moneysupermarket.com
1. Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries]).
2. You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of Philips Hue White Starter Kit entered into between you and [the Provider]. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
3. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
Our cover’s designed to get you back on your feet quickly, fully and fairly. So while we hope you’ll never need to make a claim on your home insurance, if you do you can be assured we’ll always put your needs first. Simply decide what kind of cover works for you, and get a quote today.
Any questions?Call us 0330 102 2578
Excellent value for money with a name you can trust.
Kaz_323, South East
Defaqto 5 Star Ratings applies to Premier and Specialist Home Insurance only.
Buildings & Contents Cover
Comprehensive cover for your home and belongings, including bespoke Specialist Cover for unique needs.
Our Specialist Cover is designed to protect your expensive art, antiques, paintings and more. It’s also the right cover if you own more than one home, property abroad, or a thatched, listed or flat-roofed building.
We know that sometimes you need a little help with choosing the product that's right for you. Home insurance policies vary significantly in how much cover they provide, so here’s what to consider before you buy.
Home insurance refers to either contents insurance or buildings insurance or a combination of both.
Buildings insurance covers the building, including any outbuildings such as sheds. Buildings insurance generally covers your home against risks including flood, fire and subsidence.
Contents insurance covers the possessions in your home. Contents insurance will cover you against your belongings being stolen and some policies may cover you if something in your home is damaged by accident.
Buildings and contents insurance can be sold separately, but if you need to make a claim, having buildings and contents insurance from the same insurer helps make the process easier.
The amount you pay for home insurance is calculated by looking at many different factors including your home’s location, size, construction type and security levels; the value of your contents; and your claims history.
Essentially, the higher the risk of loss or damage to your property, and the higher the value of the property and the contents, the more you’ll have to pay to insure them.
Covéa Insurance plc has been carefully selected to underwrite Specialist Insurance from John Lewis Finance.
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility acceptance criteria apply.
† For new customers purchasing online. Minimum premiums apply. Discount is automatically applied when you get a quote and does not apply to any optional features you select. 20% discount for Essential, Plus and Premier cover and 15% for Specialist.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Home Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. John Lewis is an appointed representative (Financial Services Register No. 416011) of Covea Insurance plc. John Lewis Specialist Home Insurance is underwritten by Covea Insurance plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 613259. Registered office Norman Place, Reading, RG1 8DA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202277)