1. The Double Points offer only applies to Partnership Cardtransactions made at John Lewis in store and online including John Lewis Insurance and Foreign Exchange between 00.01 on Friday 20 October and 23.59 on Monday 23 October 2017. The Double Points offer excludes Waitrose in-store and online transactions.
2. Customers will earn Double Points (2 points per £1 spent) everywhere they would normally earn 1 point per £1, including;
John Lewis shops
John Lewis Beauty services
John Lewis Food Halls
John Lewis Opticians
John Lewis Foreign Exchange bureaux (in store and online)
John Lewis Insurance including Home, Car, Pet, Wedding and Travel
3. Double Points cannot be earned on the following transactions:
Ham Holy Burger
Jo & the Juice
4. Where orders for goods are placed outside of the promotional period, then Double Points will not be applied, including where the goods are delivered during the promotional period.
5. Customers can earn double points on online orders, placed during the promotional period, where the dispatch, delivery or collection is after the 23 October 2017.
6. Where customers place an order during the promotional weekend and subsequently make a change to their order, Double Points will apply to the amended order value.
7. 2 points per £1 will be deducted from customer’s accrued points for any items, purchased during the promotional weekend in store and online, that are subsequently returned and where a customer receives a refund.
8. Customers will have 1 point per £1 for all John Lewis in-store and online transactions applied to their November 2017 statement as per the card terms and conditions.
9. The second (double) promotional point will be applied in time for customers December 2017 statement. The bonus points will be included in customers February 2018 voucher issuance.
10. Where a customer feels that the correct points have not been applied to their December 2017 statement, customer to contact Partnership CardCustomer Services on 0845 300 3833.
11. Promoter: John Lewis Financial Services Limited
Our cover’s designed to get you back on your feet quickly, fully and fairly. So while we hope you’ll never need to make a claim on your home insurance, if you do you can be assured we’ll always put your needs first. Simply decide what kind of cover works for you, and get a quote today.
Any questions? Call on 0330 102 2578
Defaqto 5 Star Ratings applies to Premier and Specialist Home Insurance only.
Excellent value for money with a name you can trust.
Our Specialist Cover is designed to protect your expensive art, antiques, paintings and more. It’s also the right cover if you own more than one home, property abroad, or a thatched, listed or flat-roofed building.
We know that sometimes you need a little help with choosing the product that's right for you. Home insurance policies vary significantly in how much cover they provide, so here’s what to consider before you buy.
Home insurance refers to either contents insurance or buildings insurance or a combination of both.
Buildings insurance covers the building, including any outbuildings such as sheds. Buildings insurance generally covers your home against risks including flood, fire and subsidence.
Contents insurance covers the possessions in your home. Contents insurance will cover you against your belongings being stolen and some policies may cover you if something in your home is damaged by accident.
Buildings and contents insurance can be sold separately, but if you need to make a claim, having buildings and contents insurance from the same insurer helps make the process easier.
The amount you pay for home insurance is calculated by looking at many different factors including your home’s location, size, construction type and security levels; the value of your contents; and your claims history.
Essentially, the higher the risk of loss or damage to your property, and the higher the value of the property and the contents, the more you’ll have to pay to insure them.
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility acceptance criteria apply.
† For new customers purchasing online. Minimum premiums apply. Discount is automatically applied when you get a quote and does not apply to any optional features you select. 20% discount for Essential, Plus and Premier cover and 15% for Specialist.
John Lewis Finance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (Registered Company Number 233462).
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Home Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. John Lewis is an appointed representative (Financial Services Register No. 416011) of Covea Insurance plc. John Lewis Specialist Home Insurance is underwritten by Covea Insurance plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 613259. Registered office Norman Place, Reading, RG1 8DA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202277)