1. These Offer Terms and Conditions (the “Offer Terms”) are an agreement between you and us and apply if you are accepted for a Partnership Card (the “Card”). They apply in addition to, and should be read together with, the Partnership Card Terms and conditions and Reward Programme Rules. In the event of any conflict, these Offer Terms will apply.
2. In these Offer Terms, “we” or “us” means John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN
The Offer Period
3. The Offer Period is between 12 October 2020 and 31 January 2021. Any applications received after this date will not qualify for the Offer.
4. The Offer may be withdrawn without notice. Any applications received after we have withdrawn the Offer will not qualify for the Offer.
Qualifying criteria for the £20 Offer (2,000 points)
To qualify for the £20 Offer (2,000 bonus points), you must:
5. Apply for a Partnership Card online or in store within the Offer period, and be accepted.
6. Spend a minimum of £250 on the Card in John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners, within 90 days of account opening.
7. Purchases subsequently refunded, cash withdrawals or cash related payments, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges will not count towards the £250 qualifying spend for the purposes of the Offer.
Qualifying criteria for double points
8. To qualify for double points for 90 days you must be a member of either the my John Lewis programme and/or the my Waitrose programme.
9. Double points (10 points per £4 spent) will be awarded on transactions made in the first 90 days from account opening at John Lewis shops, John Lewis Beauty Services, John Lewis Opticians, John Lewis Foreign Exchange, John Lewis.com, Waitrose shops, Waitrose.com and Waitrose Cookery School.
10. Double points cannot be earned in John Lewis and Waitrose shop concessions, including but not limited to Kuoni, Nespresso, Ham Holy Burger, Rossopomodoro, Hotel Chocolat and Joe & the Juice, Lloyds Pharmacy, Johnson Cleaning, Post Office, CPV Car Wash and Camelot lottery.
11. You can earn promotional points on online orders placed during the 90 day promotional period where the dispatch, delivery or collection is after the end of the promotional period.
12. Promotional points will be deducted from your accrued points for any items purchased during the promotional period in store and online that are subsequently returned and/or refunded.
Application of Bonus Points
13. If you qualify for the £20 offer, you will be entitled to receive 2,000 bonus points, which are redeemed as vouchers to the value of £20. The points will be awarded to your account within two months of you making the required £250 spend.
14. On transactions which qualify for double points (10 points per £4 spent), we will calculate the points earned every 60 days and apply them within 90 days.
15. Points are redeemed automatically as John Lewis and Waitrose gift vouchers in February, June and October each year (where the total points balance is at least 500 points).
20. Credit subject to status. Applicants for the Partnership Card must be UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands), aged 18+ and have a personal income of more than £6,750 per year.
21. John Lewis plc trading as John Lewis Finance, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN acts as a credit broker (authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register number 724309) and not as a lender. Credit for the Partnership Card is provided under exclusive arrangements with the lender John Lewis Financial Services Limited (a subsidiary of HSBC UK Bank plc), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 715060) including for the provision of payment services (ref: 542750).
We’ve just made it even more rewarding for Partnership Card customers to shop at John Lewis and Waitrose, with a 25% points increase. It’s our way of thanking you for your loyalty, which we value so much.
5 points for every £4 you spend in John Lewis and Waitrose
1 point for every £4 you spend everywhere else Mastercard is accepted
Every 500 points you earn are worth £5 in John Lewis and Waitrose vouchers
DOUBLE POINTS WITH MY JOHN LEWIS
My John Lewis members can enjoy even more rewards with our credit card, including double points in store and online at John Lewis and Waitrose for the first 90 days. This offer is valid if you apply for a Partnership Card before January 31 2021. If you’re not a my John Lewis member yet, simply register your details for an account.
0% INTEREST ON PURCHASES AND BALANCE TRANSFERS
Pay with Partnership Card and you won’t be charged any interest on purchases for the first 9 months. So you can buy items up front, but pay later at your own pace – provided you make minimum payments.
Transfer your balance to us and you’ll also enjoy an 18-month interest-free period (2.9% fee, minimum £5). If you’ve been paying a high interest rate on a credit or store card, this could make the cost of repayments more affordable for you.
See how your spending adds up with our Partnership Card.
Earn 5 point for every £4 you spend using our card in John Lewis or Waitrose. Earn 1 point for every £4 you spend anywhere else Mastercard is accepted.* We'll then turn your points into vouchers that you can spend in John Lewis and Waitrose.
You're now signed up and your first email will be on its way to you soon.
Applicants for the Partnership Card must be UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands), aged 18+ and have a personal income of more than £6,750 a year. Credit subject to status. Apply for a Partnership Card between 12 October 2020 and 31 January 2021 and get 2,000 bonus points if you spend a minimum of £250 on the card in John Lewis or Waitrose within 90 days. My programme members will also get double points on spend in John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners for 90 days from account opening. Points will be applied to accounts within two months of making the qualifying spend & redeemed as gift vouchers in the next voucher issuance. Full terms and conditions for the Partnership Card
John Lewis plc trading as John Lewis Finance acts as a credit broker for the purpose of introducing credit for the Partnership Card provided under exclusive arrangements with the lender John Lewis Financial Services Limited, a subsidiary of HSBC UK Bank plc.
John Lewis Finance is a trading name of John Lewis plc, registered in England with company number 233462, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 724309). John Lewis Financial Services Limited (a subsidiary of HSBC UK Bank plc) is registered in England with company number 464530, registered office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 715060) including for the provision of payment services (Register number 542750). ‘Partnership Card’, ‘John Lewis Finance’ and other terms including ‘John Lewis’ are John Lewis Partnership brands and John Lewis Financial Services Limited uses them under licence from the John Lewis Partnership.