1. These Offer Terms and Conditions (the 'Offer Terms') are an agreement between you and us and apply when you apply for a Partnership Card (the 'Card'). They apply in addition to and should be read together with the Partnership Card Terms and Conditions and Reward Programme Rules. In the event of any conflict, these Offer Terms will apply.
2. In these Offer Terms, "we" or "us" means John Lewis Financial Services Limited, 8 Canada Square, London, E14 5HQ.
Eligibility for the Bonus Points offer (the 'Offer')
3. You will be eligible for the Offer if:
You successfully apply for a Partnership Card on or after 4 January 2018;
The card (or any additional card on your account) is used to make purchases or you transfer a balance to your account, in either case to a minimum value of £500, within 90 days of account opening;
You are not an existing Partnership Card cardholder and haven’t held a Partnership Card within the six months prior to your application.
4. Purchases subsequently refunded, cash withdrawals or cash related payments, interest, fees and charges will not count towards the £500 qualifying spend for the purposes of the Offer.
5. We cannot process balance transfers from all cards. A 2.9% balance transfer fee (min £5) will be charged for each balance transferred.
6. The 1,000 bonus points will be awarded to your account within one month of your making the required spend or transfer and you will see them on your monthly statement.
7. Points are redeemed automatically as John Lewis & Waitrose gift vouchers in February, June and October each year (where the points balance is at least 500 points).
8. Points and gift vouchers are subject to the Partnership Card Reward Programme Rules which can be found on our Card Benefits page
9. The Offer may be withdrawn without notice. Any application we receive after we have withdrawn the Offer will not qualify for the Offer.
10. The Offer is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
1. The Double Points offer only applies to Partnership Card transactions through John Lewis Insurance from 00.01 on 1st March 2018 until 23:59 on 28 February 2019. The Double Points offer excludes John Lewis and Waitrose in-store and online transactions.
2. You will earn double points (2 points for every £1 you spend) everywhere you would normally earn 1 point for every £1, including: John Lewis Insurance, which covers new business and renewals for Home, Specialist Home, Car, Pet, Wedding, Travel and Event Insurance.
3. Promotional points will be added to your Partnership Card account balance within 45 days of you purchasing our Insurance.
4. If you feel the correct points have not been added to your account, please contact Partnership Card Customer Services on 0345 300 3833. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvements.
5. This offer cannot be used with any other Partnership Card offer.
6. The Promoter is John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
Every time you make a purchase with your Partnership Card anywhere Mastercard is accepted, you’ll earn points.
We’ll then turn your points into vouchers you can use to treat yourself in both John Lewis and Waitrose.
See how your spending adds up with our Partnership Card.
Earn 1 point for every pound you spend using our card in John Lewis or Waitrose. Earn 1 point for every 2 pounds you spend anywhere else Mastercard is accepted. We'll then turn your points into vouchers that you can spend in John Lewis and Waitrose.
HSBC Bank plc is our trusted partner in providing the Partnership Card.
We've updated our Privacy Notice
Find out moreabout how we collect, store and handle your personal data
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Applicants for the Partnership Card must be UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands), aged 18 or over and have a personal income of more than £6,750 a year. Credit subject to status. Full terms and conditions for the Partnership Card can be found at johnlewisfinance.com
John Lewis Financial Services Limited (a subsidiary of HSBC Bank plc), registered in England under Company Number 4645530. Registered office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Services Register no 715060), and under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (Payment Services Register no 542750) for the provision of payment services. 'Partnership Card', 'John Lewis Finance' and other terms including 'John Lewis' are John Lewis Partnership brands and John Lewis Financial Services Limited uses them under licence from the John Lewis Partnership.