Philips Hue offer
1. Offer open to new customers only.
2. Customers purchasing our Premier or Specialist Home Insurance policy between 00:01 on 24 March 2017 and 23:59 on 6 July 2017 will be eligible to receive a Philips Hue White Personal Wireless Lighting LED Starter Kit (including 2 x 9.5W A60 E27 Edison Screw Bulbs and 1 x Hue Bridge), subject to availability.
3. The offer is not available to employees or retirees of the John Lewis Partnership, their dependants or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
4. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon, except online discounts when available, or exchanged for cash or alternative product.
5. To receive a Philips Hue Starter Kit, you must register your details at johnlewisfinance.com/redeem. You must do this within 28 days of the policy purchase date.
6. The Philips Hue Starter Kit will be sent to the policyholder within 60 days of the policy start date, provided the policyholder has registered their details as outlined in point 5.
7. Offer does not apply to policies cancelled within 30 days of policy start date.
8. All prices quoted in connection with this offer refer to the retail price of the Philips Hue Starter Kit in store or online at John Lewis and are inclusive of VAT. Price correct as of 25 January 2017.
9. The Philips Hue Starter Kit is provided on a non-return basis, and cannot be returned to John Lewis.
10. If there is a fault with the Philips Hue Starter Kit you have received as part of this promotion, you can return to the manufacturer within the 2 year guarantee period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. John Lewis plc reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
12. One offer available per household.
13. The policy holder's delivery information will be passed to a third party distribution company for the dispatch of The Philips Hue Starter Kit.
14. By entering into this offer, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
Home Insurance - Moneysupermarket.com
1. Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries]).
2. You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of Philips Hue White Starter Kit entered into between you and [the Provider]. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
3. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.
John Lewis Finance and John Lewis Insurance are trading names of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (Registered Company Number 233462). Calls may be recorded and monitored.